Saturday, November 28, 2009

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog on motorcycling. This site is dedicated to providing stories from my past as well as I can remember them. All are based on my experiences as a motorcycle owner, rider, and mechanic. I will make no promises other than I will try to make the posts interesting and informative. There are a lot of articles and magazines dedicated to motorcycling and I hope to make this one as simple as possible, rich in history, and I will strive to make my writing as creative as it can be without stretching the truth.

I would also like to acknowledge Billy Dexter, who reminds me constantly how it really was. Bill is the one responsible for correcting my mistakes and therefore he deserves the credit (as in movie credits) as an editor of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment